Forever loling at the fact that I give good relationship advice despite being single for most of my life. Or at least, I like to think that it’s good relationship advice. No one I’ve helped has complained yet, and my advice seems logically sound o.o;;; Sorry for the pointless post, have a gif of fairy princess Kris.
When will this end? It’s dragged on for long enough.
yangseobie: asterfelt: 2xknifekind: orek-i: Difficulty Level: Easy > Medium > Hard > Expert > Asian i still can’t believe this is real omfg Koreans. ….
I just realized that I have bright red highlights at the same time that Hyunseung’s hair is bright red. Suddenly, I don’t mind the highlights as much.
turtleton: So how about that earthquake I was actually just talking to my friend about earthbending when the earthquake happened. Holy Shisus, that was scary (even if it wasn’t a big earthquake at all).
Normal people: Why are you acting so childish? ಠ_____ಠ
K-Pop people: Bbuing bbuing! Oppa, I'm so cute! ｡◕ ‿ ◕｡
Served with Rice: Ayo waddup Krease, where my tickets at? (⌐■_■)
[[MORE]] Mom, I am not some kind of get-out-of-jail-free card. Or, in this case, a get-out-of-life’s-struggles-free card. Stop using me whenever you discover that things may not be so easy after all.
No, the guilt trip's not working, Chris :P
Me: So my sister even asked me why I wasn't off visiting the robotics team today. I didn't really have an answer, haha.
Chris: We were there...
Waiting for food...
Everyone was really hungry...
rarishes: rarishes: rarishes: rarishes: rarishes: brogigayo: rarishes: davidstrider: stop scrolling a group of ferrets is referred to as a business of ferrets ok you can scroll again now kt
The amount of noms I give is greater than the amount of fucks I give right now.– Nishad Joshi
I’ve gotten into this habit where I saw “Ayooooo” to greet people. I REGRET NOTHING. I blame this guy. So many Chanyeol and Kris feels right now. I’m so horribly distracted lol
ursorum: ursorum: i walked into my room and found this sitting on my bed thanks dad APPARENTLY MY DAD BOUGHT THIS FOR ME BECAUSE WHEN I SAID “I WANT A MANGO SMOOTHIE” THIS MORNING, HE THOUGHT I SAID “I WANT A WATERMELON TO SOOTHE ME” THANKS DADDY
redheartclove replied to your post: it’s just another story go kaitlyn-nayn, go! > Going~! Hehe, thanks Michelle-nyan :3
it's just another story
Finals Week Tuesday, June 12: C&I II Final Wednesday, June 13: OMIS17 Final Thursday, June 14: CTWII Portfolios (Titanic essay, Independent Critic essay) and Team Report (My parts: Group Reflection, Individual Reflection) Friday, June 15: Asian American Lit Final Paper Friday, June 15: Business 72 Extra Credit Two more days, and I’m done!! Essays essays essays @.@
So I had no voice at work today, and since I work...
thesoundofacolour: I had a little note pad, in which I wrote, “Can’t speak, Ursula the Sea Witch stole my voice! But I’m happy to assist you!”And a little girl came up to me, read my notepad, grabbed my hand, and dragged me all around the store,asking random guys if they’d like to be my “true love” so I can get my voice back and stay human.…it was the most adorable, awkward situation I had ever...
Dear followers, be nosey for a change. Go on anon...
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
are these getting more risque or is that just me?
i'm in shock, e-e-electric shock
Finals Week Tuesday, June 12: C&I II Final Wednesday, June 13: OMIS17 Final Thursday, June 14: CTWII Portfolios (Titanic essay, Independent Critic essay) and Team Report Friday, June 15: Asian American Lit Final Paper Friday, June 15: Business 72 Extra Credit Last stretch. I can do this!!! >___<
patchesofink: gyzym: …do we think it’s possible that at some point tony convinced steve and/or thor that “the tony awards” are in fact awards that tony himself gives out because that kind of seems like the sort of thing tony stark would do Yes, we do think this is very possible AHAHAHAHA YES.